Friday, January 14, 2011

HOLIDAY ! ;(


yehaa ~!! 3days of holiday!! im really glad bout this,it's like a pause button for my nghtmare in school..but thre is a 'poops' that fuck up my holiday..and that is,,hell yeahh,, homework ! arghh..thre's tons of works to get done..oh hw,cant u let me have a peace holiday ?

plus++ im on fever a day before holiday,aint that a piece of shit ? ==' arghh..hope i wll get well soon enough,or that will absltely ruin my holiday..hurmph,well,the life of a form4 student aint easy..the sbjects,the,teachers,the hw of course..tottaly diffrnt from f3..i think i have been mix well wth my new classmates,tht would be a tick from my 'f4 list'..

haha,enough with the complain..well,for me,weather would kinda influence my mood..recently,it have been excellent especially in the evening..thts why i feel quite happy and ddnt thnk too much bout the 'poops'.. LOL.about 58 days more,my lovely emachines,would be 1 years old ! hope it would not cause a trouble for me..im really out of $$ now..done for my mumbling for this time.. XD see ya ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment